Veneers – Wauwatosa, WI
Get the Beautiful Smile You Deserve
Are dental imperfections holding you back in life? Perhaps you’ve chipped a front tooth and want a treatment with the best aesthetic results. Or maybe you have several flaws in your pearly whites but don’t want to undergo multiple lengthy procedures to correct them. At Wauwatosa Dental Arts, we can help you quickly and easily get the beautiful smile you deserve with veneers! Read on to learn more about this popular cosmetic treatment and give us a call when you’re ready to schedule your consultation.
Why Choose Wauwatosa Dental Arts For Veneers?
- #1 Beautiful, Durable Materials for Lifelike Results
- #2 Friendly & Experienced Dental Team
- #3 Options Available for Making Your New Smile Affordable
What Are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is an ultra-thin shell of dental porcelain. Each one is precisely crafted to fit over the front-facing surface of a tooth, transforming its size, shape, and color. Whether the tooth had one imperfection or several, a veneer can completely change its appearance to your liking. The dental porcelain veneers are made of are well-know for how much they look like healthy tooth enamel, and it can be shaded to match the color of the rest of your pearly whites for seamless results.
Veneers are most often used to address issues such as:
- Minor chips or cracks
- Stubborn stains
- Small gaps
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Small, worn-down, or misshapen teeth
The Process of Getting Veneers
With veneers, you don’t need multiple lengthy procedures to fix up your smile. Instead, we can give you the results you’ve always wanted in as few as two appointments! After we’ve seen you for a consultation to ensure veneers are right for you, we’ll remove a thin layer of enamel from one or more teeth and take impressions.
These impressions are sent to a dental laboratory, where they’ll be used to craft your permanent veneers. In the meantime, we’ll make sure your teeth stay safe and comfortable by attaching temporary veneers. You’ll “test-drive” your new smile for a week or two before returning to our office to have your temporaries removed and replaced with your beautiful, permanent custom-made veneers. We’ll make sure that you’re pleased with the results and then you’ll be ready to go out and show off your new smile!
Benefits of Veneers
Did you know that veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in Hollywood? In fact, they’re widely loved by smiles both on and off the red carpet! This unique service offers a variety of benefits, like:
- Completely natural-looking and dazzling results
- Ability to treat many different types of imperfections
- A single, streamlined treatment to correct several different flaws at once
- Fast and minimally invasive treatment
- Only two appointments to achieve beautiful, long-lasting results
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Before you can determine whether or not veneers in Wauwatosa are the right option for you, it is important that you understand how much they cost. By choosing the right dentist and investing in quality dental veneers, you can achieve a smile that is ready for the big screen. Before you commit, you should look at all your options to confirm that veneers can best help you reach your smile goals. After all, any decision that you make about the future of your smile should be well-informed!
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
Veneers may seem like the obvious option when you first look at cosmetic dentistry, but there are other treatments available as well, and they are all at different cost points. Here are some of the more common cosmetic services out there so you can weigh your options:
- Invisalign: If you aren’t happy with your smile due to misalignment issues, you may find that Invisalign can suit your needs the best. This treatment costs several thousands of dollars overall, but it is a great way to align your teeth. Just keep in mind that Invisalign can’t address the color or shape of the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening –Whitening is a quick, easy solution to surface discoloration. This is much more affordable than other cosmetic options, but it solely affects the color of the teeth. Results can last anywhere from a few months to a couple years depending on how well you care for them.
- Direct Bonding – This is a minimally invasive procedure that can typically be completed in a single appointment. It is one of the most affordable cosmetic options out there. If your flaws are minor, like small chips and gaps, this can help. Direct bonding can last anywhere from 3 to 10 years before needing to be touched up.
- Veneers – Veneers may be not the cheapest cosmetic service out there, but they are often the best option for a dramatic smile makeover. This is because they transform most aspects of your smile, including the teeth’s shape, color, and minor alignment issues. They can be completed in just a few appointments and last upwards of a decade with proper maintenance.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers aren’t typically covered by dental insurance because they are a cosmetic service. However, this doesn’t mean that you are completely out of luck. At Wauwatosa Dental Arts, we proudly accept payment through CareCredit, a third-party financer who breaks up the cost of your treatment into small, manageable monthly installments.
To learn more about the cost of veneers, schedule a consultation with us. We’re eager to help you achieve the smile of your dreams!