Dental Arts strives to bring you the dental solutions you need to transform the appearance and health of your teeth, and boost your confidence and self-esteem.
For a better-looking smile, we recommend Smile Makeovers. A Smile Makeover is a cosmetic dental treatment that allows patients to achieve a gorgeous smile by correcting and addressing imperfections such as teeth that are chipped, discolored and spaced. It generally combines several cosmetic dentistry techniques and treatments which are focused primarily on improving the appearance of your smile. If there are any existing oral health issues, they will need to be treated prior to your smile makeover.
A smile makeover can help you:
- Restore color of stained teeth
- Close gaps or spaces between teeth
- Fix issues with teeth overcrowding
- Replace missing tooth
- Repair cracked or damaged tooth
- Straighten misaligned or crooked teeth
- Improve your gums’ appearance
Below are some of the procedures involved in a smile makeover:
- Teeth Whitening – this is a procedure performed in a dental office to lighten the shade of your teeth and remove the stains and discoloration. The results are visible right after the treatment.
- Invisalign – These are invisible braces that aim to straighten your teeth with the use of gradual force applied by wearing a series of aligners made of transparent plastic.
- Dental veneers – dental veneers reinvent the natural look of your teeth, based on the smile that you want to attain. Veneers are made up of several thin ceramic layers which replace original tooth enamel, and an adhesive layer.
- Dental crown – dental crowns are often recommended for a weak tooth that needs to be held together or a tooth that is severely discolored. It covers a damaged or missing tooth to improve its appearance.
For more information about smile makeovers, call us at (414) 214-0866.