Invisalign is one of the most preferred orthodontic treatment nowadays due to its advantages over the conventional approach. More and more people prefer the treatment to straighten their teeth without compromising comfort, convenience, and appearance.
The procedure uses clear SmartTrack material that is highly flexible to deliver a gentle yet constant force to the teeth for its movement. The flexible material allows it to take the exact shape of the patient’s teeth for a better fit that delivers effective straightening.
We at Dental Arts offer Invisalign for our patients since we understand the need for a treatment that delivers favorable results for the correction of certain teeth irregularities like malocclusions. Let us help improve smiles effectively without causing any discomfort and inconvenience with the help of Invisalign for better overall wellness.
Easy Tips for Invisalign Success
- Since Invisalign are shaped as trays worn over the teeth, they can be removed at any time or when necessary. To achieve better straightening result patients are advised to wear the aligners every day for 20 to 22 hours. It should any be removed during cleaning, eating, and drinking substances other than cold water.
- The first two days (48 hours) of the treatment is when the teeth move the most, wearing the Invisalign trays as much as possible is highly recommended. By this time, the aligners can work more effectively in guiding the teeth to its proper position.
- Compared to the conventional braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets and wires that can be unsightly or uncomfortable when worn. It allows patients to practice proper dental hygiene and care regularly without any hassles. Maintaining the health of the teeth is vital to ensure effective and favorable results from the treatment.
- Strictly follow the recommended schedule in replacing the aligner trays. Patients are usually advised to switch out the aligners every two weeks, or it may vary depending on the patient’s condition. The correct sequence should be followed to avoid any unnecessary discomfort and favorable results.
- Schedule appointments every four to six weeks for the dentist to keep track of the teeth’s movement. Additional trays may also be provided as part of treatment; aligners are provided by set based on the formulated treatment plan.
- Regular dental cleanings should also be maintained for the proper care of the teeth while undergoing a procedure for its improvement. Any harmful substances that can cause damage to the teeth should be removed to prevent any complications.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush, gentle soap, and lukewarm water in keeping the aligners clean. Avoid the use of toothpaste due to its abrasive properties while hot water can cause the tray to deform beyond wear.
Get straighter and healthier smile by availing Invisalign! Improve the appearance and function of the teeth for better overall health and wellness.
Bring out your best smile with Invisalign in Wauwatosa, WI, book your appointments with Dental Arts! Call us to experience an outstanding treatment in making your teeth straighter, beautiful and healthy!